Language Classes for Children in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
Language Classes for Children in Bay Ridge
1) Free Italian Classes by FIAO classes at Seth Low School (99 Avenue P) for kids from 5 to 14 years old.
Italian Class: 9:30-11:30
For registrations, please go directly to the school on Saturday October 15.
2) Little Language Studio – 7921 – 7th Avenue Brooklyn 11228 718.238.3727
- Mommy and Me Italian language classes taught through nursery rhymes, songs, manipulatives, puppetry, instruments, props and visual aids are used to instruct little ones. Takes babies like 6 months old and toddlers!
1) Kingsborough College for Kids has many languages – Spanish, French and Hebrew – Saturday classes in the Fall and Spring (and they have a summer program too). Languages vary each semester – check the booklet online.
They have immersion summer camp – all day or part time for children 2 years old -8 years old. More info and prices
Spanish Story Time – for children 9 months to 9 years old
Baby Mama Store in Bay Ridge had CasaFeliz there to do classes – look.
Ages 5 and up Dates: 9/13/15-11/29/15 with a make-up on 12/6/15
1) Mandarin Language Classes – 3495 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn 11229 718-648-7703 ext. 223 – ask for Angela email@example.com
Ages 5 – 10 years old
Price: Member: $200 Non-Member: $220
4) Home Sweet Home Two Locations 917-803-8871 HSHTutoring@Hotmail.com
1846 Bath Ave Brooklyn, NY 11214
8223 Bay Parkway Brooklyn, NY 11214
Ages 3 and up
6) Language Beans – Carroll Garden
Age 3 and up
7) Elite Learning Center
Preschools with Dual Language Classes – (I am putting this here for my friend who said it didn’t exist in Brooklyn)
1) Italian Dual Language Pre K (must be 4 years old) and Kindergarten at PS 112 (73rd Street and 15th Avenue -formerly Our Lady of Guadalupe School) An adult at home must speak Italian for your child to be part of this program. 718-259-2828
1) Russian Language Immersion Preschool at the Kings Bay Y at Windsor Terrace 1224 Prospect Avenue firstname.lastname@example.org
3) French Dual Language School in Brooklyn – (info from here) French dual-language program at PS 133 has a few open seats in 2nd, 3rd and 4th grade this year. The French program is free and the facilities are brand new. The school is only steps from Barclays Center and close to the Atlantic terminal with all the major subway lines. PS 133 is a choice school so school zones do not apply. For the higher grades, children need to have understanding in French. Mr Dickerson, the parent coordinator of the school: email@example.com