Girl Scouts in Bay Ridge
Girl Scouts in Brooklyn
You do not need to be a student at the schools listed below. These are just the meeting places for the troops and any girl can go to any of these schools (as long as there is room in the troop).
1) Saint Andrews Girl Scouts (NEW for Sept 2015) – 6713 Ridge Blvd. Brooklyn 11209
Three levels of Girl Scouts will meet in Kiernan Hall at Saint Andrew’s.
Daisies (kindergarten (5 yrs old) and 1st grade): Friday 3:30pm to 4:45pm.
Brownies (second and third grades): Friday 4:30pm to 5:45pm.
Juniors (fourth and fifth grades): Friday 5pm to 6:30pm.
Registration and Parent Meetings on September 25th: Daisy parents 3:30pm; Brownie parents 4:30pm and parents of Juniors at 5pm.
Cost: $30 registration fee and $80 for dues for the months of Sept – December is due at the Parent Meeting on September 25th. Starting in January, scouts pay monthly dues of $15.00
If you have any questions about the Girl Scouts, please contact Angel at email@example.com 347-216-8700
2) Christ Church Girl Scouts 7301 Ridge Boulevard Brooklyn
Daisy Troop 2200 (K-1) Meet on Fridays nights 6 – 7pm Sandra Taverna-Trani
Brownie Troop 2151 (2nd to 3rd grade) Meet on Fridays 6 – 7pm Marybeth Smith (347) 330-8016
Juniors (4-6th grade) Meet on Fridays 7:30 – 9pm Christina Maravel (718) 745-3151
Cadettes, Seniors & Ambassadors (7th – 12th grade) Meet on Fridays 7:30 – 9pm Marion Olsen (718) 680-8307
Registration $15.00 and Dues $70
3) Holy Angels or Our Lady of Angels (OLA) Girl Scouts – 7320 4th Avenue Brooklyn 11209 718-836-7200
Daisy Troop meets on some Tuesdays for 1.5 hours
Brownie Troop 6:30-9:00 pm
Juniors also meets for 1.5 hours
4) St. Anselm Girl Scouts – 356 82nd Street Brooklyn 11209
Meets on Fridays at 4pm Shirley Chin is in charge
Daisy Troop 2751 (K) Sandra Taverna-Trani
Registration in September in person or online.
Cost for registering for Girl Scouts at St. Anselm’s is $50 plus $80 dues plus $15.
5) DGK – Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church Girl Scouts – 8401 Ridge Boulevard Brooklyn 11209 718-836-3510
Meets on Fridays 5:30 -9:30 (no breakdown of what time each troop meets)
Junior Girl Scout Troop 2-169
6) St. Pat’s Girl Scouts – 9511 4th Avenue Brooklyn 11209
Daisies Girl Scouts (K-1st grade) – meetings are on Mondays after school 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm. Eileen Bolger runs the Daisy troop at St. Pat’s
Crafts, visit nursing home, Mommy and Me luncheon (girls cook), trips (zoo and Nellie Bly/Adventureland)
Brownie Girl Scout Troops Meets on Monday after school 23 pm to 4:30 pm (1 .5 hour meeting) at St.Pats.
Junior Girl Scouts this year too!
St Pats Dues are $90/year spread throughout the year and there is a $15 membership fee at registration.
Girl Scouts starts in September after school starts up – a flyer goes out the first week of school. This year registration is on 9/25 from 3-4pm in the archway room at St. Pats. 9511 4th Avenue
7) Our Lady of Guadalupe (OLG)/Saint Bernadette’s Girl Scouts – Friday night meetings – twice a month from 7-8:30 pm at St. Bernadettes 83rd Street and 13th Avenue. Girl Scout masses are still at OLG. $90 dues for the year.
Brownie Troop 2443 pictured here
OLG Girl Scouts pictured here
Dina Amatore at 917-842-2078 or firstname.lastname@example.org
8) OLPH 526 59th St, Brooklyn, NY 11220
Girl Scouts meet every Friday, 5 pm to 7 pm, in the cafeteria of Notre Dame Hall.
9) St. Anthanatius (St. A’s) Girl Scouts 2154 61st Street Brooklyn 11204
Troop 99 – Daisies, Brownies and Juniors
Meet on Friday at 3:00 pm at St. Athanasius School.
Tricia Long at (718) 837-9594 $15 to sign up and $15 dues each month
10) St. Finbar’s Girl Scouts – 138 Bay 20th Street Brooklyn 11214 Facebook Page Contact: Carmen Mitchel
Daisy (K-1) Brownie Troops (grades 2-6)
Meetings on Friday 6:30 pm – 8:30 (listed on Church calendar)
11) St Dominick’s Girl Scouts 2001 Bay Ridge Parkway Brooklyn 11204
Age 12 and up – Meets each Friday at 4:00 pm
12) Some schools have Girl Scout Troops for their students:
Poly Prep Troop 2526 Info here
PS 179 The Kensington School on Avenue C in Brooklyn has a Girl Scout Troop