Cooking Classes for Children in Bay Ridge and Brooklyn
Cooking Lessons for Children in Bay Ridge
1) The Kidz Cooking Studio 7921- 7th Avenue (it’s so cool that this is in Bay Ridge)
- January 4th 3:30 – 5:30 pm
Summer cooking/baking camp for ages 4-12 from 10 – 3 pm. 4 days a week. $225 a week . Children cook or bake, have lunch. Children play games and do crafts while the food cooks. Facebook (so cute) *My nephew went in the Spring and LOVED it. They had a special for – 10 classes, a hat, all ingredients – around $300
Workshops for Pizzelle – see here
2) Farm to Table Cooking Camp by Simply Di-Delicious (Local Caterer) firstname.lastname@example.org 917-297-3881
During School Breaks, there was also cooking classes for children in 1st to 8th grade – by age groups
3) Sugar Coated Bakery 1078 65th Street Brooklyn 11219 718- 259-9885 email@example.com
They have a 6- 14-year-old class deal for $32 for a 2-hour baking class (regularly $65). If you purchase it, the deal is good for 5 years.
Also Groupon $25 for $45 in classes.
5) NY Kids Club in Park Slope has a class for toddler chefs – they have classes for children 2. – 5 years old. See current list for this semester.