Baseball in Bay Ridge and the Surrounding Areas
Pre K- First Grade – (t-ball but still called baseball in Brooklyn)
1) South Brooklyn Baseball has baseball for 4 year olds on Saturdays in the Spring by Steve Pisano (718-243-1025 firstname.lastname@example.org). During the summer, there was baseball for ages 2-5 here.
2) Our Lady of Angels Baseball and Softball – Daddy Pitch registration fee + uniform
Kindergarten to 8th Grade
1) Saint Ephrem Baseball – registration on September 15th and 16th at 6:30 – 8:30 in St. Ephrem’s gym for the 2015- 2015 game year. Contact Frank Stell at 718-757-6000 or e-mail at email@example.com
2) Saint Anselm Baseball – Pre K to grade 8 for boys (see softball for girls)
3) 68th Precinct Baseball play from April to July on 83rd Street and Shore Road across from Fort Hamilton $100
- T-Ball – Ages 5 – 6 – Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Colt – Ages 7 – 8 – Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Farm – Ages 9 – 11 Monday through Fridays. Games on Sat/Sunday
- Little League – Ages 12 – 15 – Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
4) St. Pat’s Baseball – Register on January 1 (it used to be in December) for April – June game season at St. Pats Field – Shore Road near 96t Street on Saturday morning for the younger aged players. $100.
Registration is early because the coaches need to get uniforms. These uniforms are picked up before the before the parade
- Clinic (starting at PreK) – learning fundamentals/simulated games with coach-pitching.
- Explorers (1st-2nd Grade) – No score or standings are kept and it is still coach-pitch.
- Minors (3rd-4th Grade) – games with umpires, scoring and standings/play twice a week
- Junior Varsity (5th-6th Grade) – wood bats are used/play twice a week
- Varsity (7th-8th Grade) /play twice a week
- CYO Baseball
5 years old and up – registration fee + uniform
7) St. Athanasius Basketball League 6120 Bay Parkway Brooklyn 11204 St. Athanasius has it’s own field complex located at 53rd Street between 20th and 21st avenues in Brooklyn
Registration in the beginning of February for the Spring league.
Has a summer league too Facebook Twitter – @StAsBaseball
John DeStefano: 917-224-6179 — Andrew Foti: 917-280-2082
8) MCU Park Baseball/Softball Youth Clinic – for children ages 7-14. The Clinics begin promptly at 5:30 pm at MCU Park in Coney Island. Be there and ready to take the field at when the Clinics begin. Dress appropriately for baseball activity (athletic attire, cleats, gloves, etc.). Participants will not be allowed to enter MCU Park with any bats or other non-glove baseball equipment. Parents/Guardians may be responsible for up to three (3) children participants, but not more than 3. As a participant in the Clinic, you will also receive 4 tickets to that night’s Brooklyn Cyclones game, which will be available for pick-up at the Cyclones Will Call window on the day of the game, under the name of the Parent/Guardian listed for each participant.
9)Parkville Youth Organization 65th Street and 8th Avenue (Clubhouse is on 65th Street and 20th Avenue)
10) South Brooklyn Baseball – has both Fall and Spring league for baseball and softball – traveling team – Rockaways