best ramen in bay ridge, best pho in brooklyn 11209
Some nights you just want a bowl of delicious ramen or pho. A bowl of ramen is composed of noodles, pork and chopped veggies. This Japanese soup has a brown broth. Pho is Vietnamese ramen soup made with beef (and anise spice just in case you don’t like anise) and has a clear broth.
These are some of the best places for ramen or pho in Bay Ridge or nearby:
Ramen – Bay Ridge doesn’t have any great Ramen places YET.
1) Yun Nan Flavour Garden. 5121 8th Avenue. OMG sooo good!! See menu. Hello beautiful:
2) Tengu Sushi & Noodle 5920 Fort Hamilton Parkway 11219 is delicious! See menu
3) Naruto Ramen 276 – 5th Avenue – see here – Everyone LOVES this place, but it’s in Park Slope
4) Sapporo Japanese Restaurant 7812 – 3rd Avenue has good Udon Noodle Soup – udon noodles are thicker and shorter than ramen noodles
Momo Ramen – see menu – in Park Slope has spicy miso ramen
5) When I want it delivered fast -> QQ Star Noodle Soups are good – see noodle soup on the menu QQStar is on 9212 – 4th Avenue (it used to be HaHa’s)
6) Hand Pull Noodle and Dumpling House 7201 – 18th Avenue – see here – open late
Pho Hoi 8616 – 4th Avenue – good (not like the city places for pho though) – Pho Hai made it into the top 10 of Pho places in NYC.
Thanh da -6008 7th Avenue in Sunset Park great Pho/Vietnamese
Eh Ramen places:
New Place -10 Below – 3rd Avenue and 73rd Street
E Noodle Cafe – 8619 5th Avenue – I’m not a fan of this place. But know that all their soups are made with beef broth so if you are looking for veg. this won’t be the place to go
Tokyo Bay – 611 86th St
Sakura – 90th Street and 5th